HOW IS THE COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA USED
- Our primary goal in collecting your personal data is to serve you better. This includes:-
- providing you with the services that you have requested e.g. notify you of the details of your room reservation.
- contacting you for feedback after the provision of our services.
- We may also use your personal data for purposes connected or relevant to our business, such as:-
- complying with our legal obligations and requirements.
- enforcing obligations owed to us.
- research into the development of new products and services or improvement of our existing products and services.
- accounting, risk management and record keeping.
- carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis.
- staff training.
- If you have consented, we may use your personal data for the purposes of marketing Mandarin Gallery and Downtown Gallery (slated to open in 2017), the products and services available at Mandarin Gallery and Downtown Gallery and those of OUE Group (including hotels and F&B outlets), our trusted partners and our business associates for marketing and communication purposes. e.g. informing you of the latest activities, special offers, promotions and invitations. In order for us to market products and services which are of special interest and relevance to you, we may analyse and rely on your overall interaction with us (such as but not limited to your participation in promotions or events and your interactions with us).
- If you have contacted us with any complaints, feedback, comments or suggestions, we may use and disclose your personal data (including your contact history) to respond to you.
- When using your personal data to contact you for the above purposes, we may contact you via regular mail, fax, e-mail, SMS, telephone or any other means.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We will not sell your data to third parties.
- If you have consented to receiving marketing information from us, our strategic partners and business associates, we will be disclosing your personal data to them. They will use your personal data only for the purposes you have consented to.
- You agree that we may disclose or share your personal data with third parties who provide necessary services to us, such as:-
- service providers and data processors working on our behalf and providing services such as hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, marketing etc.
- our consultants and professional advisers (such as accountants, lawyers, auditors)
- We will also disclose your personal data to third parties in order to comply with legal obligations or industry requirements. This includes disclosures to legal, regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities.
- You fully understand and unambiguously consent that we may transfer your personal data to any location outside of Singapore for the purposes set out above. When transferring your personal data outside of Singapore we will protect your personal data to a standard comparable to the protection accorded to your personal data under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 by ensuring that the recipient is either in a jurisdiction which has comparable data protection laws, or is contractually bound to protect your personal data.
- All information gathered is stored in our secure servers and all precautions will be taken to ensure that the information you provide is protected against unauthorised or unintended access. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
Attention to: Claudia ChuaAddress: 50, Collyer Quay, 18th Floor, OUE Bayfront, Singapore 049321
- All requests for correction or for access to your personal data must be in writing to email@example.com. We will endeavor to respond to your request within 30 days, and if that is not possible, we will inform you of the time by which we will respond to you.
- We may be prevented by law from complying with any request that you may make. We may also decline any request that you may make if the law permits us to do so.
- In many circumstances, we need to use your personal data in order for us to provide you with products or services which you require. If you do not provide us with the required personal data, or if you withdraw your consent to our use and/or disclosure of your personal data for these purposes, it may not be possible for us to continue to serve you or provide you with the products and services that you require.
- We may charge you a fee for responding to your request for access to the personal data which we hold about you, or for information about the ways in which we have (or may have) used your personal data. If a fee is to be charged, we will inform you of the amount beforehand and respond to your request after payment is received.